As much as I want to deny it, I am getting old. Each year that passes is a new wrinkle shows up on my face with a “gotcha” look.
I can’t stop time but I can try to slow things down. The Vichy Liftactiv Serum 10 with the Philosophy Help Me retinol night treatment is a match made in heaven.
Vichy Liftactiv Serum 10 Eyes and Lashes
Suitable for sensitive eyes
Since I wear contacts, I am constantly tugging on my eyes to put in and remove them. I’m also not the most gentle when it comes to removing my makeup, pulling and tugging away till all my mascara is removed.
I have noticed some fine lines under my eye which makeup just settles into and urg… I hate it! It looks horrible and seriously ages me.
This product is AMAZING! With 1 drop I am able to see results within 10 minutes. You read that right, 10 minutes! I get firmer, lifted eyes, wrinkles reduced and helps nourish my lashes.
I have noticed my lashes are stronger and mascara just glides on beautifully. My lashes are full and long… just wonderful!
I’ve already gone through one bottle – which lasts about 4 – 5 months (a little goes a long way!). I had to rush to the drug store to buy a new one as soon as I ran out.
- RHAMNOSE 10% 10 years of research. 7 international patents. Chosen over dozens of other anti-aging ingredients. Naturally derived and proven to boost skin rejuvenation on all surface layers.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Hydration and plumping effect to minimize the appearance of wrinkles.
- Ceramides – Derived from Haircare technology to strengthen and fortify eyelashes.
How to use:
- Massage a drop of serum onto your fingertips. (use after cleansing)
- Close your eyes and apply with light pressure on the whole eye contour area.
- Finish by smoothing the whole eye area, with eyes closed from the inner eye corner until the outer one including lashes.
Philosophy Help Me
An advanced, age-fighting night treatment featuring time-released retinol.
1.05 oz – $59 CAD
I have been using Help Me for little over a month and I’m slowly seeing changes within my skin. Although I don’t have many fine lines and wrinkles on my face to notice too much of a difference, I notice that my skin is smoother and more clear. It’s also helped me with my dark spots I have on my cheeks and also has helped reduce acne.
The retinol in help me is encapsulated in Microsponge Technology, which keeps the retinol stable in the cream, while allowing it to be released into the skin gradually, resulting in less irritation. Help Me is the winner of Allure magazine’s Editor’s Choice Best of Beauty Award for best anti-aging treatment.
How to use:
- After cleansing, I apply a pea size amount all over my face
- Massage into skin
- To reduce the risk of irritation, mix with moisturizer or argan oil – I personally have to reacted to it so i use as is and then apply my moisturizer on top
These two products together is a match made in heaven.
Try it out and let me know what you think.
What is part of your night time routine?